Increase our Military channel control by showing us consistent management skills and courage. Apply directly online and leave your mark on our world.
Channel Manager ITR – Full-time – Veghel, the Netherlands
Get ready to impact the world: can you combine analytical, commercial, trading and planning skills to manage our Military & Others channel? Join us on our expedition.
Mars ITR operates in 200 countries and is the ambassador for our biggest global chocolate, gum and confection brands. We are the leading player in retail and leverage power brands like Maltesers®, Galaxy®, Snickers®, M&M’s®, Skittles® and Extra®. We have a clear sales strategy to deliver growth and revenue through (1) Airports, (2) Borders, Air & Sea, and (3) Military & others. A challenging Must Win market, in which unique channels, various countries and different customers all come together. Are you ready to make a difference?
Show us robust and consistent management & mark our world
As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for managing our Military & others channel, representing an important share of the total sales within our business. You’ll be working with key customers with a global and regional footprint. Your challenge? Dealing with high volatility: pricing and currency fluctuations in the global market impact the response of the demand in this channel, affecting the stability of sales in the Duty Free Military and Diplomatic channel. Information is scarce and decisions may impact quickly and strongly Mars ITR as well as customer’s results, which means decisions are made under ambiguous and uncertain circumstances.
Your success will be determined by:
- Ensuring targets for your channel are met by increasing the business control we have on this channel and compliance with governance.
- Leading the channel in line with our 5 Principles and Governance standards.
- Processing our ITR stock lots, managing our Veghel factory and building relevant external and internal relationships.
- Assessing and classifying new customers before they are rolled out to any region.
- Working closely with our global sales team, finance and logistics.
No limits to what’s possible: do you share our mindset?
Our Mars Associates are our greatest competitive assets, and so are you. We’d like you to show proven skills in directing others and dealing with ambiguity. You are trustworthy and integer, as well as results-driven. In addition, you plan your tasks efficiently and can easily adapt to different cultures.
The manager of our Military channel:
- has 5-7 years of experience in both sales and negotiation, and holds a bachelor’s or master’s business degree.
- is experienced in customer account management, forecasting and execution management.
- masters the English and German language, both verbally and written.
- enjoys travelling around the world (20% of your time) and is willing to (if not already) relocate to the Netherlands.
Meet our MITR family
Different languages, different talents and diverse cultures: working at Mars is an adventure that brings a smile to your face and fun to your journey. Together we rewrite the rules, build new solutions and create new successes using our Five Principles. You’ll have the pleasure to work with a unique international team of 60 Associates of 20 different nationalities, who work as one from 10 locations across all continents.
We offer you:
- Above-average annual wages (58.000 – 75.000 Euro excl. variable bonus), flexible working hours and 25 days of annual leave
- Development programs, provided by our award-winning Mars University
- The uncommon freedom to take responsibility and ownership of your work
- Fun perks, the best health initiatives and pension & retirement savings options
Are you ready to help us bring a smile to the 5 billion travellers shopping in airports, border shops, cruises, ferries and in-flight?
Meet us and meet our work by applying online using the 'Apply' button. Learn more about MITR at http://mars-itr.com/about-us or call our Recruitment team at +31 (0) 413 383730.
Start your own story at Mars
Since its founding in 1911, Mars has become a market leader in the global food industry. It’s our goal to bring the largest confectionary brands to travellers, to lighten up their journey. We are a family and value our Five Principles to guide us in the daily choices we make and the way we do business. They are so much more than just words on a wall: they unite us across geographies, languages, cultures and generations.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Trefwoorden: Vacancy, Full-time, Noord-Brabant, Veghel, Channel Manager, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Forecasting Management, Execution Management.
Solliciteer op deze functie